A.K.A Cauliflower Crack. Low Carb, Gluten Free and Seriously Delicious. A side dish that is so easy and flavoursome that even cauliflower haters will be converted. Cooked until crispy and golden brown on the outside and tender on the inside, we know you will fall in love with this perfect sidekick to whatever you are serving for dinner tonight!
Below serves 2-3 people. Easily double the recipe to serve larger crowds.
What you will need:
- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- 2 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme
- ½ tsp. oregano
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese; finely grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
Prep Time: 15 minutes * Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cut cauliflower into small to medium sized florets and transfer to a medium bowl.
- Add dijon, mayonnaise, spices and parmesan into a small bowl and mix until well combined.
- Using a spatula to get every bit, pour dijon mixture onto the cauliflower florets and toss until florets are thoroughly coated.
- Transfer coated florets onto the parchment covered pan. Arrange florets so the flat cut sides are against the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes until deep golden brown. Do not flip.
- Serve immediately!