We have tried many different ways of cooking ribs, and this hands down is the absolute best by far. We found the ‘low and slow’ method achieves absolutely outstanding results. These ribs are everything a rib should be; juicy, tender, completely fall-off-the-bone, smokey, saucy and leaving you wanting more.
What you will need:
- 1 rack of back ribs or spare ribs
- 3-4 tbsp. Pork dry rub
Sweet and Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp.worcestershire
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp.onion powder
- 1/2 tsp.ground cumin
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp.sriracha
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
Prep Time: 15 minutes ◊ Cook Time: 3 hours & 6 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 250F.
- Using a sharp paring knife, remove membrane from underside of ribs. Note: This is a very important step to allow for tender fall-off-the-bone ribs.
- Lightly sprinkle both sides of the rack with pork seasoning, massaging in the dry rub.
- Wrap ribs tightly in aluminum foil, place on a baking sheet and bake for 3 hours in the oven.
- When you have 15 minutes left on your cook-time, add all ingredients for the sauce into a small saucepan, stir to combine and heat at a low temperature for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Remove rack from oven and brush both sides of the rack with sweet and spicy bbq sauce.
- Preheat BBQ to 450F and grill rack for 3-4 minutes per side. Serve hot!