HEMP YEAH! Feeling like a treat but are trying to not overindulge? These cookies are so delicious, you would never know they were low in sugar, high in fiber, protein and vitamins and as a bonus are completely addicting. Curb your next snack craving with these super tasty, quick and easy cookies!
Below makes 12-13 cookies
What you will need:
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ¼ cup hemp protein powder (such as Manitoba Harvest)
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp. butter; softened
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp.vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp. flaxseed
- ¼ cup chocolate chips or chunks
Prep Time: 20 minutes ◊ Cook Time: 15 minutes ◊ Yields: 12-13 cookies
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a medium size bowl, combine flour, oats, hemp powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix together then set aside.
- In a large size bowl, add butter, coconut oil, honey and vanilla. Beat until very creamy in texture.
- In a small bowl, combine flaxseed and milk. Add to butter mixture and continue to beat at a low speed until well combined.
- Add flour mixture and chocolate chips, and mix until just combined.
- 1 tbsp at a time, spoon dough onto lined baking sheet; approximately 1 inch apart. Flatten lightly with your fingers and bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Store in a ziplock bag or air tight container. We keep ours in the freezer!