The perfect partner for your next seafood dish. So quick and easy, this mango salsa is ready in minutes! Both fresh and flavourful, mango salsa is just the right combination of sweet and heat. Add to your grilled shrimp tacos or serve over fish, this mango salsa is precisely what you need to keep things light and bright. Consider serving this salsa with some tortilla chips for a fabulously fresh appetizer.
- Try incorporating freshly diced avocado for an added creamy texture! We love it!
- Don’t like the heat? Use bell peppers instead of jalapeños.
- Are you a cilantro fan? Add 2 tbsps, finely chopped.
What you will need:
- 2 ripe mangos; finely cubed
- ½ jalapeño pepper; minced
- Juice from half a lime
- 2 tbsp. red onion; finely chopped
- Pinch of salt
- ½ an avocado, finely diced (optional)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Add all ingredients into a medium sized bowl. Toss to mix. Can be made ahead of time. Note: If you are using avocado, wait until you are about to serve before adding, and gently toss to incorporate.