Easy peasy lemon squeezy! Beat this intense summertime heat with a fresh batch of homemade lemonade! Enjoy a twist on this timeless classic that is sure to bring back a few childhood memories. Ultra refreshing and sweet with a hint of fresh garden mint. Perfect to cool off kiddies of all ages!
Below makes 10 cups.
What you will need:
- 2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 quarts cold water
- ¾ cups white sugar
- 10-15 mint leaves
- ½ -1 lemon sliced (thoroughly scrub this lemon before slicing and adding to lemonade)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Add lemon juice, water and sugar into a large jug. Stir together with a wooden spoon until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add mint leaves, sliced lemon and ice cubes into a jug and mix.
- Pour and Enjoy! Keeps well in the fridge for up to a week.