These bite size gems are super creamy and completely addicting! Topped with glistening cherries, here is a gorgeous dessert perfect to bring to your next backyard BBQ or dinner party. We guarantee you and your guests will love the flavours inside these cheesecakes!
Below makes 12 cheesecakes.
What you will need:
- 1 ¼ graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tbsp. melted butter
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup cherry preserves
Prep Time: 25 minutes ◊ Cook Time: 17-20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and brown sugar. Using a fork mix together until moist.
- Lightly grease a muffin tray, then spoon 2 tbsp. of crumble into each section. Tip: Use the bottom of a shot glass to firmly pack down crumble.
- In a medium size bowl, beat egg, then add sour cream, cream cheese, vanilla and sugar. Cream together with a spatula until smooth.
- Spoon 2 tbsp. of filling into muffin trays containing your crumble bottoms. Tap bottom of muffin pan against counter to flatten and evenly distribute filling.
- Bake cheesecakes for 17-20 minutes until slightly golden brown. Let cool for 15-20 minutes before serving. When ready to serve, spoon 3 preserved cherries onto the tops of each cheesecake. Enjoy!