This versatile salsa is superb for incorporating into wraps or alongside your favourite grilled meats. Fresh is best with this recipe. The smoky grilled corn flavours mixed with the sweet tomato’s and aromatic dill is exquisite. This quick salsa will certainly add a burst of colour to your plate and makes for some delicious leftovers!
What you will need:
- 2 cobb’s of corn; husks removed
- 1 tsp. Garlic; minced
- 1 cup roma tomato’s; sliced
- ¼ cup red onion; finely chopped
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill; roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Prep Time: 10 minutes ◊ Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat and grill corn for approximately 15 minutes until tender and browned. Turn occasionally for an even cook.
- Use an oven mitt to hold the cobb’s and using a knife slice the corn from the cobb.
- Transfer corn to a medium sized bowl. Add tomato’s, onion, garlic, dill, olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss thoroughly to mix and serve!