Looking for side dish inspiration? Add a bright pop of colour to your dish with this super easy and tasty option which conveniently pairs beautifully with an endless list of possibilities! Don’t let your veggie side dishes take a back seat! Serve your broccoli with a bit of crunch and flavoursome ingredients to really give this vegetable star quality.
What you will need:
- 3 cups broccoli crowns; chopped
- 4-5 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves; minced
- 2 whole green onions; thinly chopped
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese; grated
Prep Time: 10 minutes ◊ Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Start by preheating oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl add broccoli, olive oil, garlic and green onion. Toss until mixed thoroughly. Transfer to a large lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, tossing half-way through. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan. Toss to coat. Transfer broccoli to a serving dish. Serve hot!