Ooey, gooey, cheesy goodness smothered in strawberries, basil, honey, balsamic and sprinkled with pistachios! Not only does this colourful appetizer look beautiful, it is completely addicting. Serve with toasted baguette and voila, you have a luxurious work of art to serve at your next event!
What you will need:
- 1 large wheel of brie cheese
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. honey
- ½ cup strawberries; sliced
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil; thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. pistachios; crushed
- crackers or baguette for serving
Prep Time: 20 minutes ◊ Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, add balsamic and honey; whisk until combined. Add strawberries, toss to coat then let chill for 15-20 minutes.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper, and place brie on baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes; until soft. Cook time will depend on the size of your brie wheel.
- Transfer baked brie to a serving dish. Remove strawberries from fridge and toss basil into the mixture.
- Spoon strawberry mixture over brie wheel and sprinkle with crushed pistachios! Serve immediately.