Looking for a simple and healthy snack to keep you rolling through the week? Try these delicious no bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls! They’re packed with fibre and protein and are perfect for crushing cravings! We love how they can be easily adjusted to create a wide variety of flavour combinations! Try adding coconut, chocolate chips or other dried fruits!
What you will need:
- 1 cup cooking oats
- ½ cup dried cranberries or blueberries
- 2/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup ground flax seed
- 2 tbsp. honey
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and using a spatula, thoroughly combine.
- Chill mixture in fridge for 30 minutes, then roll into 12 even balls.
- Refrigerate and keep stored an airtight container. Will keep well for up to a week.