You don’t always need the best cuts of meat to produce superior flavours. You can easily create delicious tasting beef dishes using this fantastic marinade on any cuts of red meat including; steaks, short ribs, roasts and more. This marinade is our absolute favourite and will help you bring your dishes to the next level. The secret behind getting the most flavour is letting the meat marinate in this sauce for 4-8 hours; allowing all the aromatic elements to be inflused into the meat! This recipe is superb when cooking on the BBQ. Tip: spoon any remaining marinade onto the meat as it cooks.
What you will need:
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Worchester sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh parsley; roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves; chopped
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 cracks of pepper
Prep Time: 6 minutes
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer your choice of red meat into either a large zip lock bag or large tupperware container with lid.
- Pour marinade over meat and ensure meat is well coated. Place in fridge for 4-8 hours. Flip meat half way through the marinade time if you used a container.